- He sings a song.
- I delivered the message.
- They ‘II play cricket.
- Are you writing a letter?
- Laboures were digging a canal.
- Have you finished this job?
- Will your luggage have been packed before train’s arrival?
- Help him.
- A song is sung by him.
- The message was delivered by me.
- Cricket will be played by them.
- Is a letter being written by you?
- A canal was being dug by the laboures.
- Has this job been finished by you?
- Will you you have packed your luggage before the train’s arrival?
- Let him be helped(by you).