Games کھیل کود
- Come, let’s play.
- Games are as important as studies.
- I prefer walking to riding.
- Our team has won.
- Can you wield a lathi?
- Ali is playing.
- The game has started.
- I am flying a kite.
- We will play chess today.
- Who won?
- What games do you play?
- Come, let’s play cards.
- Can I play badminton with your racquet?
- Is your team also playing/taking part in
the national football tournament?
- I like rowing.
- He plays regularly for the team.
- You shuffle the cards and I’ll cut.
- Hope you are not hurt badly.
- I sprained my ankle while jumping.
- He has set a record in high jump.
- He is a fast sprinter/racer.
- Do they teach you exercise/gymnastics in your school.
- Our school has a big playground.
- Who is the captain of your baseball team.
- Q. Which animal has horns?
A. The cow.
- Q. Which animal pulls wagons?
A. The cart-horse/mule.
- Q. Which animal has a long neck?
A. The giraffe.
- Q. Which animal gives us wool?
A. The sheep.
- Q. Which animal has a trunk?
A. The elephant
- Q. Which animal is a cross between horse and donkey?
A. The mule.
- Q. What do mules do?
A. They carry load.
- Q. Which animal has a bushy tail?
A. The squirrel has a bushy tail.
- Q. Which animal has a hump on its back?
A. The camel.
- Q. Which animals give us milk?
A. The cow, buffalo and goat.
- Q. Which animal barks?
A. The dog.
- Q. Which insect lives in a hive?
- Q. Which are the beasts of prey?
A. Lion, wolf, leopard etc.
- Q. Which. animal resembles human beings ?
A. The ape.
- Q. Which insect weaves webs?
A. The spider.
- Q. Which bird hoots at night?
A. The owl.