Skip to content
- It kept drizzling throughout the night.
- The sky is overcast.
- It is very/terribly hot/cold today.
- The heat has made me giddy.
- Even an umbrella is useless in heavy rain.
- It is getting colder day by day.
- It is biting cold in Murree these days.
- The lamp will go off/blow off because
of strong wind, Let it remain inside.
- Hot winds are blowing these days.
- You are perspiring.
- I am shivering.
- I did not get drenched.
- Its terribly dusty.
- I hope the weather will remain pleasant.
- There is a nip in the air.
- A storm is raging outside.
- Its raining heavily.
- There was a hailstorm this morning./
It hailed this morning.
- Its very humid.
- Its sultry.
- The wind is almost still.
- Cool wind is blowing.
- The rain prevented me from going.