Use of Same–As
- This is the same city as I visited last time.
- Is this the same boy as abused you.
- This is the same girl as I was talking about.
- This is the same man as killed my beloved.
- You car is the same as mine.
- Her age is about the same as yours.
Use of As Long As
- As long as I am with you,you needn’t worry.
- As long as you are here,you will have to act as I say.
- A long as I am alive,this can’t be done.
Use of As–As
- She is as pretty as your sister.
- I can speak English as fluently as you.
- Can you run as fast as you me?
- I also earn as much as you do.
- I am as strong as you.
Use of So–As
- l am not so black as painted.
- Now they are not so selfish as used to be.
- I am not so hungry as you think.
- She is not so pretty as she thinks she is.
Use of Too–To
- Tea is too hot to drink.
- I am too small to fight.
- Are you too poor to buy a pen.
- Never too young to die.
- He is too young to go there alone.
- She is gone too far to come back.
Use of So–That
- It’s so easy that even a child can do it.
- I was so busy that I couldn’t go with you.
- She was so hasty that she didn’t wait for me.
- I think you English is not so bad that you can’t speak it.
- I am so forced that I can’t agree with you.