|Please allow me||Pardon||Thanks|
|After you||That is alright||Kindly|
|Its my pleasure|
If want to ask any thing , don’t forget to use “Please” or “Kindly”
|1: What is the time?
3:Yes, I will drink it.
|2:Give me a glass of water.
4:Give me your pen.
|You can say like this:|
|2:A glass of water, please.
4:May I have your pen, please?
If some one has done even a little favour to you, don’t forget to say “Thank you”
It’s all right.
|1:With great pleasure||2:Yes, you are welcome|
|I am||I’m||I have||I’ve|
|We are||We’re||Is not||Isn’t|
|Are not||Aren’t||She is||She’s|
Good manners sentences with Urdu Translation:
- lam sorry, I couldn’t make it that day.
- I’m sorry, I couldn’t make it in time.
- I’m sorry, I got a little late.
- Please convey my apologies.
- It was all by mistake.
- please excuse me.
- Sorry to have disturbed you.
- I beg your pardon.
- Allow me to say.
- May I have your attention, please?
- It’s all yours.
- Will you please permit me to speak?
- Let me also help you.
- Will you please move a bit?
- Will you please speak slowly?
- Will you mind speaking a bit so softly please?
- Will you please let me sit?
- Could you spare a few moments for me?
- As u like please.
- Please make yourself comfortable.
- Sorry for the inconvenience.
- That’s very/so kind of you.
- Please help yourself.
- Glad to meet you.
- Thanks for your kind/valuable advice