Skip to content
Dealing لین دین
- Keep the accounts clear.
- Now I’m square with you.
- Has he paid your salary?
- I don’t have any cash.
- I got duped by him.
- There is a shortage of funds/cash.
- He invested all the money in trade.
- All the money has been spent.
- I’ll invest everything in the business.
- Don’t spend more than you earn.
- How is your business going?
- Can you lend me a hundred rupees?
- Did you get your wages?
- This is a base coin.
- Advance money will have to be paid.
- How much money can you spare for me?
- Give the boys hundered rupees each.
- Please count the money.
- That’s all, please make the bill.
- Settle the wages.
- I’m hard up/tight these days.
- I have to pay several bills.
- Well deposit all our money in the
- How is the grain market?
- How much is the cash in hand?
- I am not after money.
- Don’t lend, for a loan often loses both itself and a friend.
- Business is flourishing these days.
- What is your profession?
- He is in the import-export trade.
- Get the parcel delivered from the station.
- Let us have a deal.
- How many shareholders are there in this company?
- I am under debt.
- Money begets money.
- Kindly give me hundred rupees in advance.
- This checque is to be encashed.
- How much is the bill?
- How much does if cost?
- How is he doing?
- Are you in service or business?
- Business is bad these days.
- Do you have any dealings with him?
- Are you in business?
- We are brokers.
- Have you sent an invoice for the goods?
- Please arrange for the payment of my wages.
- Post these letters.